01 July 2014

Feeling the nature

Journey to Walgett, Australia

I have finally started writing my blog. I've been wanting to make one for many years now and the time has come. I'm very happy that I can now share all my images with other people. This year has been about meeting new people, traveling and discovering beautiful places around Australia. I have absolutely fallen in love with Australian nature! People often say that it's very boring and doesn't have the variety that some other countries have, but I do not agree with them. I think they just need to travel more to realize how unique it really is. Every little town, every beach, every farm that I've been to is so different and the more I drive around the more it amazes me. I love seeing how the landscape changes as the road takes you to places you've never seen. That feeling of experiencing something for the first time always amazes me. I get hypnotized and don't ever want to stop. I want to see more and more. Those photographs were taken in "Walgett", it's a town in north-west of  N.S.W.


liya Mirzaeva, photograph, landscape, storm, clouds, nature, amazing, beautiful , trees, outback, australia, traveler, photographer, clouds, red, blue, fun

I knew there was a storm coming, but I couldn't make myself go inside, it was too beautiful!

Liya Mirzaeva, art, photography, beautiful, rainbow, sunset, nature, travel, wow, beautiful, amazing, rain, sun, clouds, pink, orange, blue, photographer, traveler, Sydney, Australia, Walgett

I love how quickly the clouds and the light change, one minute it's there and the next it's gone, and we will never see it again. That's why photography is true magic!

me, travel, traveler, australia, sydney, walgett, journey, amazing, wow, sun, sunset, pretty, storm, trees, nature, clouds, sun, horses, animals, farm, farmer, love

This one is my favorite, I love the red soil in comparison to the dark sky and the little rainbow in the background. Love. Love.

me, travel, traveler, australia, sydney, walgett, journey, amazing, wow, sun, sunset, pretty, storm, trees, nature, clouds, sun, horses, animals, farm, farmer, love

The sky soon cleared and the moment was gone, but I had my photographs as a memory, so I was very happy.

me, travel, traveler, australia, sydney, walgett, journey, amazing, wow, sun, sunset, pretty, storm, trees, nature, clouds, sun, horses, animals, farm, liya mirzaeva farmer, love

It's an amazing feeling to be a part of something so big. The sky is so powerful, yet so beautiful. Makes me realize how small we really are. I felt so free, laughing and walking around this magical land. It was an amazing experience and will stay with me forever.

I hope everyone is having a nice day and even if you're not, maybe those images will make you smile.

  <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12498197/?claim=aysuj6f9fuj">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

4 comments:

  1. Wow Liya! Your photos look amazing! Good luck with the blog! You are very talented.
    Olya

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photography.. Loved the visit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! more photos to come very soon. :)

      Delete