10 July 2014

In love with Australian flowers

Girls will always be girls  

I never used to pay much attention to native Australian flowers. They always seemed a bit too wild for me, but I must admit I changed my mind. I think those are absolutely gorgeous and I wanted to share their beauty with every one. They definitely became my new obsession this winter.


Liya Mirzaeva, flowers, wild flowers, nature, home, lifestyle, happy, native australian flowers

Liya Mirzaeva, flowers, wild flowers, nature, home, lifestyle, happy, native australian flowers



Liya Mirzaeva, flowers, wild flowers, nature, home, lifestyle, happy, native australian flowers
It's been so cold in Sydney. Having flowers at home makes me feel just a little bit warmer.
Liya Mirzaeva, flowers, wild flowers, nature, home, lifestyle, happy, native australian flowers
Aren't they just beautiful? I wonder what makes us girls love flowers so much. 
Liya Mirzaeva, flowers, wild flowers, nature, home, lifestyle, happy, native australian flowers
I love how the light falls on them, specially the middle one. I'm a very happy girl today and now it's time for bed. Thank you for reading my blog. Good night from Sydney.
























6 comments:

  1. You are right! Gorgeous! And beautifully photographed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous flowers! I love the dreamy highlights you've captured. I look forward to seeing more of your art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Carrion. Much more to come very soon :)

      Delete
  3. Great blog and pictures! I decided to follow your blog on blogloving if you want you can follow mine too and I was looking for your google + to follow it too but was unable to find it. Anyway, great pics!

    http://visualizeyourambitions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello and welcome. Thank you :) My google+ is at the very bottom of my side bar.
      I'll check out your blog now.

      Delete