03 August 2014

Tasmania

Road-Trip around Tasmania, 2014.

 

I haven't posted anything on my BLOG for a few weeks now, but that's because I was away. I went to a very beautiful and a very cold place-Tasmania. It's winter in Australia and those who think it doesn't get cold here must visit Tasmania. My very good friend, Katrina came with me and I must admit we looked like two snow-women. I honestly don't think locals get as cold as we did, maybe they're used to it. But I'm not complaining, I love winter. Everything looks different in winter, it has its own magic.
I took a lot of photographs and still haven't looked through most of them. Our journey started in Launceston and here's a few photographs. I will be posting many more soon, I'm very excited to share our journey with everyone.


Tasmania, Australia, Travel, Fly, Nature, Roadtrip, Journey, Traveler, amazing, beautiful, girl, Liya Mirzaeva, Photographer, winter, cold, landscape

I love sitting next to the window on the plane and looking down at everything. It always fascinates me. Our cities look so small from the sky, but feel so big when we walk though them. I noticed many people don't look out at all, I couldn't do that. Maybe I'm still a child, but I love it.

Tasmania, Australia, Travel, Fly, Nature, Roadtrip, Journey, Traveler, amazing, beautiful, girl, Liya Mirzaeva, Photographer, winter, cold, landscape


I really like this photograph, the ocean looks so peaceful here.


Tasmania, Australia, Travel, Fly, Nature, Roadtrip, Journey, Traveler, amazing, beautiful, girl, Liya Mirzaeva, Photographer, winter, cold, landscape, ocean, sun, beach


I wasn't joking about looking like a snow-woman. It was cold. Very cold.


Tasmania, Australia, Travel, Fly, Nature, Roadtrip, Journey, Traveler, amazing, beautiful, girl, Liya Mirzaeva, Photographer, winter, cold, landscape, selfie, portrait, girls, pretty


This was one of the bluest sunsets I've ever seen. I think this was taken at Penguin Beach, on the North Coast of Tasmania, in between Ulversone and Burnie. We didn't get to see any penguins unfortunately, but locals say they see them sometimes. 

Penguin Beach, Penguin,Tasmania, Australia, Travel, Fly, Nature, Roadtrip, Journey, Traveler, amazing, beautiful, girl, Liya Mirzaeva, Photographer, winter, cold, landscape, beach, sunset, sun, clouds, strom, blue

Thanks for reading my post, I'm off to look through the rest of the photographs and pick the best ones for my next post. Hope you are all enjoying the small moments in life that are given to us by nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment