13 September 2014

Byron with Katrina

Part1 

 


 

 

 

  




 



 








You have already met my gorgeous friend Katrina, from my last post about Cataract Gorge but this time we went to Byron Bay and had the most amazing time. Byron was so beautiful and on one of our walks around the beaches we found this beautiful lake and I couldn't resist, I knew I had to photograph Kat there, or I would regret it. So we found a dress in one of the local shops and it was just perfect for this shoot. It was a beautiful day and I took so many shots that it was hard to pick the best ones. Part 2 of this shoot is coming very soon and I'm so excited to share it with you. Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin and stay updated on new posts. :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful and magnificent lighting. I am so jealous of people who really know how to use a camera. Great picks!
    Visit here for my blog It's all about girl

    ReplyDelete